[Sugar-devel] New pull request reviewers; Rahul and Yash

Yash Agrawal yagrawal900 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:46:08 EST 2018

Thank you James for the invitation. We are more than happy to join the
organisation and help communtiy in reviewing and merging pull requests. :)

Thank you for providing such detailed information, I have been through all
the links you have provided. I understand the role of a reviewer much
better now.

>Should the above be added to sugar-docs?
Very well written guidelines for any new member to the organisation. +1 for
sugar-docs from me.

Now that my exams are over, I look forward to a more active participation.
cheers!