[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Exerciser Activity (Aditi Gupta)

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 16:54:40 EST 2018

Hi Aditi,

Thanks for your interest on Sugarizer and on the Exerciser Activity project.

Regarding [1], yes, why not start with suggested templates.

Regarding [2], no back-end features has to be done. The idea is to used the
presence API as explained here
https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/blob/dev/docs/tutorial_step6.md

About [3] the idea is to integrate multimedia elements from the Journal.
Today for example you could take a picture with Record activity or export
an image from Abecedarium activity and use both into Paint activity or
Memorize activity using Journal Choose (alias Insert Image icon from the
toolbar).

Fill free to exchange with me by mail or on IRC,user:llaske.

Best regards.

        Lionel.