[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2018 Project disussion

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 16:38:18 EST 2018

Hi Satyarth,

Thanks for your interest on this project.
I will be the mentor for this, fill free to exchange with me by mail or on
IRC,user:llaske
Technically, a good start is to do the Sugarizer tutorial [1]. Regarding
features, an inspiration is LearningApps [2].

Best regards.

         Lionel.

[1] https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/blob/dev/docs/tutorial.md
[2] https://learningapps.org/