[Sugar-devel] GSoC'18 Project selection and Contribution

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 08:55:59 EST 2018

cjl at sugarlabs.org might have specific places for you to start re i18n. I am
particularly concerned that we have no consistent model for JavaScript
activites -- Python activities are mined for strings and have their POT
files updated via a script.

re Music Blocks, try diving into any open issue.

regards,

-walter

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018 at 6:39 AM, Tushita Rathore <tushita15108 at iiitd.ac.in>
wrote:

> Hello everyone!
> I am a pre-final year engineering student at IIITD.
> I had asked for help earlier regarding where to start from. I have gone
> through those docs, done the setup and I am in the process of getting
> familiar with various parts of SugarLabs.
>
> I saw the ideas page for GSoC and 1. Internationalization and Localization
> and 2.Music Blocks Optimization were the ones which interested me, and I
> also satisfy the Skill requirements for both. I am eager to start with some
> coding part, so could the Mentors for these projects guide me into how I
> should go about now.
> Knowing where to start from will also help me decide which project I'll go
> forward with.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> Regards
> --