[Sugar-devel] Porting to Python 3: GSoC 2019

Rahul Bothra rrbothra at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 08:33:48 EST 2018

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for showing your interest in participating in GSoC with Sugar
Labs.

On Mon, Dec 31, 2018 at 2:18 PM Ravi Teja <grt4004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I went through the newly created ideas list here
<https://github.com/sugarlabs/GSoC/blob/master/Ideas-2019.md>.

That's great. We'll be adding in more ideas soon.

> Please guide me where to get started with the idea of
> *Porting** Sugar and core activities to Python 3*.

Please see the Idea description and the list of Suggested Issues. From now
on,
please use the Sugar-Devel mailing list (cc) instead of private mail ;-)

Regards
Rahul Bothra