[Sugar-devel] GCI: Thank you all, truly.

Austin George austin180902 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 17:44:36 EST 2018

Dear Sugar Labs,

I sincerely appreciate the effort all my mentors made throughout Google
Code-In (special shoutouts to Walter, Euan and Devin :)) but most of all, I
am tremendously grateful for the  immeasurable amount of knowledge I gained
(Git, JavaScript, even the inticracies of IRC...)

Due to the experience I have had with this wonderful community insofar, I
have made the conscious decision to contribute to Sugar Labs for the
forseeable future :)

Thanks to every single one of you, including my fellow GCI participants,
for shaping me as a person, both technically and mentally.

I wish you all a very enjoyable Christmas.

Here's an article documenting my journey :P :
https://medium.com/@austin180902/google-code-in-2018-a-sweet-journey-67bfadfb7610

Thank you,
Austin