[Sugar-devel] GCI Wrap-Up

Chihurumnaya Ibiam ibiamchihurumnaya at sugarlabs.org
Wed Dec 12 12:23:07 EST 2018

Hi Everyone

As GCI'18 comes to an end with awesome contributions from students, 559
tasks completed by 248 students. We want to say a very big thank you to all
the mentors for their time, knowledge and work.

We'll be having a meeting - #sugar-meeting - this Friday to decide the GPWs
- Grand Prize Winners - and finalists by 4PM UTC, 11AM EST, 9:30PM IST.
You're feedback is appreciated, send personal emails to Walter and I.

It's been a great competition and we've all had fun being part of it,
once again thank you to all the mentors and students for being part of
Sugar Labs in GCI'18.

THANK YOU!.

--

Ibiam Chihurumnaya