[Sugar-devel] GCI plan for chatbot functionality and updating website to bootstrap v4.1.x

Amaan Iqbal amaaniqbal2786 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 02:59:50 EST 2018

Here I am referring to a chatbot functionality for our website and not of a
personal chatbot for someone which can be made to learn in different ways
depending upon the user. If it's brought to the website directly, it may be
trained by some user in an abusive manner which we don't want.

Currently, the chatbot will only guide users in appropriate directions to
serve the purpose of visitor due to which they are visiting our website.
And it won't talk like a real-life bot.

Regards,
Amaan