[Sugar-devel] GCI plan for chatbot functionality and updating website to bootstrap v4.1.x

Amaan Iqbal amaaniqbal2786 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 09:10:43 EST 2018

Thanks. Here I am referring to Collect Chat <https://collect.chat/> chatbot.
Its basic template sends mail to a specified email address with the
response a user has given. Also, the responses can be monitored from
Collect Chat dashboard. For doing these things, just 3 lines of js is
required to be added to the head section which they assign uniquely and
nothing else is needed to be done on the server side from us.

Also, its advanced features support Zapier and API integration to auto sync
data to 500+ apps.

Please visit https://collect.chat/features to know more about it.

Regards