[Sugar-devel] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 09:20:14 EDT 2018

Sorry for the late notice. I was offline traveling all of yesterday.

We will be meeting today (Friday, 3 August) at 20UTC [1] (4PM in Boston) on
irc.freenode.net #sugar-meeting (See [2]).

Note that there has been a SPAM issue on Freenode of late (See the email
from James I have forwarded below). We should discuss potential solutions.

Also on the agenda:

* GSoC update
* Music Blocks in Japan
* Nigeria workshop plans