[Sugar-devel] Updates of our First GSoC meeting

Vipul Gupta vipulgupta2048 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 05:06:45 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

This is regarding the project Activity Migration (WikiPort) and deploying
the new Activity Server. In the view of promoting communication and
exchange of ideas. I am glad to inform all of you that, we concluded our
first GSoC meeting for the project on Sunday with attendees being Walter,
Carlos and Glide. We discussed a lot and got introduced to each other.

All details/updates of this and future meetings will be available here in
this *Tracker*. - Click me !
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1VdzjA-DnEBh0ntHY17ktXlp7c2pIofq8458gSCTwiSM/edit?usp=sharing>
!
*Please do go through this, and help wherever you seem you can.*

The meetings will be held on every Sunday, 11 pm (IST) on Google Hangouts.
Everyone is requested to join up in the discussions (Link in the document)
and add it to your calendars (Link also in the document). Please do ask all
your suggestions/doubts regarding the same.

Happy Collaborating !!

Cordially,
Vipul Gupta
Mixster <https://mixstersite.wordpress.com/> | Github