[Sugar-devel] Congratulations to all the Students in Gsoc 2018

Glide abdulsamadaliyu17 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 02:59:11 EDT 2018

Hello Vipul,

I checked out your blog post and i really like your blog in general.

But there was a part when you said this:  "Again, GSoC is *not* an
internship, it is simply a program. Nothing more, nothing less.". Well, i
think GSoC is a summer internship program by google. I believe you can put
it that way. But correct me if i'm wrong.

By the way, are you on instagram? I have a bit of an audience in the coding
space. I would love to post your blog post in a story and link to your
account by mentioning you in the story.

Thanks.