[Sugar-devel] [DESIGN] Re: [IAEP] Sugar Design Meeting/Reunión 21 September at 11 PM UTC IRC Sugar Meeting [DESIGN]

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Sun Sep 24 18:18:06 EDT 2017

Thanks.

I was right, it was a waste of time for me to reply to your stated
question.  You have intentionally ignored my answer;

http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/sugar-devel/2017-September/054806.html

Instead, you have chosen to take offence at my experience in the
meeting, and my inexperience with your language.

I'm now more convinced than ever that your goal is to disrupt
Sugar Labs communications by generating nearly comprensible noise,
and demanding answers to questions you do not need answers to, and
then diverting the conversation to hatred.

Removed CC sugar-sur@ as I am not subscribed.  It looks like your only
purpose in adding sugar-sur@ is to present me in a bad light to
others, carefully quoting only parts of my message that will do the
most damage to my reputation in another community.

North-centric indeed.  This is a geopolitical hate fight spilling into
Sugar Labs.

Put 'em up.  We'll see who can write the best code.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/