[Sugar-devel] tracking bugs and suggestions/questions Re: register with trac

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 08:57:29 EDT 2017

On Tue, Sep 19, 2017 at 7:58 AM, <hello17 at pragand.com> wrote:

> Thank you, Walter. I may take github as well, though I frankly don't quite
> understand it.
>
> Where do I open tickets for sugar developments on github?

Each repository on github has a separate "issues" list associated with it.
There is a tab in the web interface as per the attached screenshot.
We use issues much the way we used bugs in trac. They can be labeled,
referenced, associated with milestones, assigned, etc. They support
markdown and you can set up notifications.

regards.

-walter

--
Walter Bender