[Sugar-devel] [RELEASE] Sugar-Artwork 0.111-libre unstable

Christian Stroetmann stroetmann at ontolab.com
Fri Sep 15 13:23:12 EDT 2017

Hello Walter

I did not knew the history, so please dump my related points 1, 2, 3, and 4.

What I am wondering now is the fact that OLPC licensed its trademark
under the GPL, which from my point of view would mean that they have
given up its trademark rights already respectively it makes no sense
anymore to keep it in the trademark register because any other entity
could demand its deleting from the trademark register by referring to
this GPL licensing.

Best regards
Christian Stroetmann