[Sugar-devel] logo dicussion

Gonzalo Odiard godiard at gmail.com
Thu Sep 14 06:40:11 EDT 2017

Samuel,
You are right (Laura Vargas is Sebastian Silva wife).

The first push from Sebastian of his own work is already a violation of the
Sugarlabs collaborations rules

https://developer.sugarlabs.org/contributing.md.html#
sending%20a%20pull-request

If Sebastian want a version of sugar-artwork with his own logo,
he can fork the repository. Sugarlabs repositories should be managed
according with the community rules
and looking for consensus.

Gonzalo