[Sugar-devel] logo dicussion

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Wed Sep 13 14:16:37 EDT 2017

Hi Alex,

Yes Sugar user interface needed to urgently get rid of any Trademark at
all. We can breath now :D

If you don't like the feet feel free to propose a new option or a dynamic
for our Community to accomplish a new one collaboratively.  I really like
the cute little finger color's.

See how it looks here:

http://laboratoriosazucar.org/azucarizador/

There is still an urgent need for 111.1 Sugar release including this change.

Am not sure whether or not Sugar Labs has currently a release Manager.

Maybe if we propose a "Christmas Edition" for 111.1 I'll get to inspire
some heroes to help us out.

It would be ideal, if we can also add some other critical features required
like the elimination of the male/female initial question.

Regards

Laura

> On this subject, I may have missed this, but where did the (IMHO awful)
> "feet" icon come from, who approved its use, and was the board involved
> with the decision? It seems a fairly central branding decision.
>
> Walter Bender <walter.bender at gmail.com>
> Wednesday, September 13, 2017 5:49 AM
> Regarding https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-artwork/pull/96 it would be
> helpful to get Tony's feedback. Can you please contact him as our liaison
> to the SFC?
>
> regards.
>
> -walter
>
> --
> Walter Bender
> Sugar Labs
> http://www.sugarlabs.org

Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good