[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOB] meeting reminder

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri Sep 1 00:04:55 EDT 2017

*Sugar Labs Oversight Board 2017-1019 election update:*
Elections are already taking place
<https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/2017-2019-candidates>.and
candidates have started publishing their wiki entries.

Second call for candidates has been translated and it has been distributed
to Sugar Labs supported mailing lists (1 day of delay from election's
calendar because we made it available in 2 languages: Castellano and
English) .

Any question related to elections can be made openly to members AT
sugarlabs DOT org cc to the IAEP list for all candidates to have equal
access to it.

Regards and blessings,

Laura V

> We have a meeting on Friday, 1 September at 19UTC. Please join us in
> irc.freenode.net #sugar-meeting. Note that one option to connect is via
> chat.sugarlabs.org in your web browser.
>
> Among other topics of discussion:
> * Summary of GSoC/Outreachy
> * SLOB election
> * Google Code-in
>
> regards.
>
> -walter
>
> --
> Walter Bender
> Sugar Labs
> http://www.sugarlabs.org
> <http://www.sugarlabs.org>

Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ L. Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good