[Sugar-devel] Sugar Labs 2017-2019 Oversight Board Election Results

Samson Goddy samsongoddy at sugarlabs.org
Mon Oct 16 20:12:22 EDT 2017

Sorry, if you didn't get any ballot. But i am unsure what went wrong
because i am certain all mails was sent.

So people even ask me on how to vote, i showed them and they voted.

Sorry, but i didn't know what happen and why you didn't see the ballot,
because i am positive it was sent.

But my question is, why am i hearing this now? you should have complained
and i will work with you to figured out what happened. Just like i did with
some folks who couldn't find the mail.