[Sugar-devel] ASLO activities with no repository

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Wed May 24 06:39:43 EDT 2017

You are correct, about 75% of the activities on ASLO have identified
repositories. Interestingly, there are 250 repositories on
git.sugarlabs.org
which may be activity projects with no corresponding bundle on ASLO.

I reviewed the Pootle list yesterday and recorded the url to each
repository in the spreadsheet.

So the question is, when to go for the last resort? No harm is done by
creating a repository from the bundle.

Since I am traveling in the next two weeks, I doubt there will be time
to work on this until after that. If the community wishes I can then
create a wiki page with the list of these orphans. It would be
essentially the list of 224 minus about 20 where repositories have been
identified by you and others.

Tony