[Sugar-devel] ASLO activities with no repository

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon May 22 23:49:30 EDT 2017

Hi, James

Gonzalo Odiard has written an email explaining the tamtam situation.
There is one repository from which all four activity bundles are
created. This also applies to the wikipedia activities.

I'll add the 'protected activities' to the spreadsheet.

The search method was simple: I went through the two sites item by item
(30 or so page). I only looked at git.sugarlabs.org and
github/sugarlabs. That is the reason for the email - these are activites
with no repository in these two locations. If there is one, I hope the
developer or someone with knowledge will point to it. Gonzalo pointed to
the list:
https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Translation_Team/Pootle_Projects/Repositories.
I'll check that to see if it contains an activity on the list.

The long-run solution is for each bundle to have a link to its
repository in activity.info.

Tony