[Sugar-devel] New-ASLO and Sugar Network (was: Re: [IAEP] (Goals and Mission) with Microsoft in it?)

Jatin Dhankhar dhankhar.jatin at gmail.com
Fri May 19 08:34:23 EDT 2017

Hi,

At one time there was a ASLO->Sugar Network synchronization script.

> Information about the internals of Sugar Network are documented here:
> https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Network/API
>
> Sugar Network was meant to do what ASLO does and also provide a community
> support platform, and place to share creations and projects.
> It would be interesting at least to draw inspiration from. Laura, Aleksey
> and me were original designers and implementers, always looking for ways to
> make the vision a reality, and hoping to collaborate.

Original idea was to make ASLO easy to install (as easy pulling a docker
image and running it) on a local network, so every organization can have a
local way to distribute activities within the network. Now we are having
much more active participation , which I think will clear any
misunderstanding left and pave path on which ASLO development will move.

Thanks,

Jatin Dhankhar