[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] (Goals and Mission) with Microsoft in it?

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Tue May 16 21:53:56 EDT 2017

The Sugar Labs wiki page http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Network
states that Sugar Network has been renamed as School Network.

The page links to http://school-network.org/hub/. This screen offers
activities, books, and groups but only the activities appears to be
populated.

It offers a much simplified interface to the actiivities consisting of
widget with an enlarged icon and a download link.

I don't know if there school net gets its information from ASLO (or
download.sugarlabs.org/activities) or is independently maintained.

I have been admonished not to change the subject line, but this seems a
bit off topic from Goals and Missions and Microsoft.

Tony