[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] (Goals and Mission) with Microsoft in it?

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Fri May 12 13:00:57 EDT 2017

I'm not agree. In Paraguay, kids are still using a lot the python codebase
and I guess we're not the only one. We should work to find out a new
release manager if Sam P can't make it anymore.

Certainly there are many things to improve, but we shall overcome. I don't
think solution is to discard all XOs schools have around here.

Regards,

Sam C.