[Sugar-devel] School Manage Backend

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 06:26:39 EDT 2017

Sorry to take so long getting back to you.

The goal is to try to meet more of the needs of the classroom teacher and
school administrators. It will require some research into needs. Also, an
investigation into what is already available trhough tools like the School
Server project.

regards.

-walter

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017 at 7:18 AM, SAINATH BANURU <sainath.b14 at iiits.in>
wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>             This is Sainath 3rd year undergraduate. I am interested in
> GSOC-2017. I found "School Management Backend" interesting . If you tell
> what are the functionalities that are required I would prepare some mocks.
> Looking forward to work with you.

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs
http://www.sugarlabs.org