[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Sugar-web ActivityTemplate broken?

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sun Mar 26 05:35:01 EDT 2017

Hi Sebastian,

I had to do more testing but I think I know where it come from. It's
related to a change made by Martin in Sugar 0.110 for Ubuntu 14.04
compatibility [1].
I'm going to fix it but I think that if you just change "ws://127.0.0.1" by
"ws://0.0.0.0" it should work.
I've opened a new issue in Sugarizer here [2].

Best regards.

            Lionel.

[1]
https://github.com/sugarlabs/sugar-web/commit/e17b17dc36e4dbe9d215daa8cc35169230b04149