[Sugar-devel] Outreachy - Going Beyond Equal Temperament in Music Blocks

Sachithra Dangalla sachithradangalla at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 22:24:12 EDT 2017

I'm sorry if it's confusing. I kind of modified the pitch block, I should
have mentioned that or used a different name. I used something like the
following and I misunderstood the arg-block mentioned in the GitHub issue
in which the suggestion was to use a 3-arg block. I thought the "calculate"
in the following is an arg block.

Is there a documentation I can refer on the types of blocks in MB and what
they can do and cannot do?

Since it is too confusing, will it be okay to use Devin's original idea?

[image: Inline image 1]

*Sachithra Dangalla,*
Undergraduate B.Sc.Eng.(Hons.)
University of Moratuwa,