[Sugar-devel] Sugarizer Sugar-web ActivityTemplate broken?

Lionel Laské lionel.laske at gmail.com
Sat Mar 25 11:15:56 EDT 2017

Hi Sebastian,

When you said "no errors in the logs" do you mean the Sugar log ?
Is there any error in the browser console error ?

The symptom "activity icon not colored" always means that the activity
failed to initialize Sugar-Web stack.
Specifically it means that "activity.setup()" call failed (or never
happen). This call is here [1] in the ActivityTemplate. May be you could
inspect what going wrong in your case on this call.

Best regards from France.

       Lionel.

[1]
https://github.com/llaske/sugarizer/blob/master/activities/ActivityTemplate/js/activity.js#L7