[Sugar-devel] Minor update to Make Your Own Sugar Activities!

Walter Bender walter.bender at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 22:28:35 EDT 2017

Tony,

Not sure I agree about your asserts regarding github vs gitroious.

(1) the were/are many activities that were not hosted in gitorious long
before we switched to github, so it wasn't obvious where to find the source
repo *before* the switch. This is one of the reasons I started add the repo
path to the activity.info file.
(2) ALSO needs work and maintenance regardless of where the repos are
hosted.

-walter

Walter Bender
Sugar Labs