[Sugar-devel] Minor update to Make Your Own Sugar Activities!

James Simmons nicestep at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 15:39:34 EDT 2017

All,

I have been neglecting the manual *Make Your Own Sugar Activities!* ever
since I first wrote it. However, I did manage to make one needed update in
the laziest way possible. Since Sugar Labs has moved away from
git.sugarlabs.org in favor of GitHub since I wrote the version control
chapter I have added the following note to that chapter:

*Important Note*: When this chapter was written Sugar Labs was still
using *git.sugarlabs.org
<http://git.sugarlabs.org>* as its code repository. While this still
exists, the preferred repository is now https://github.com/, using the
*sugarlabs* organization. This chapter is still a reasonable introduction
to using Git, but when you set up your project repository you should use
the excellent instructions provided on GitHub instead of the Gitorious
instructions provided here.

I hope this helps in some way.

James Simmons