[Sugar-devel] GSoC 2017 proposal

Devin Ulibarri devin at ulibarri.website
Mon Mar 13 12:34:15 EDT 2017

On Mon, 2017-03-13 at 20:23 +0530, Melnita Dabre wrote:
> 1. The expected results for the project mentions creation of a
> website. What kind of a website is expected?

Any type of website is okay as long as it takes the user through the
various important features of Music Blocks as well as demonstrates the
musical and coding concepts to the user.

Since nothing currently exists, it would be helpful to design a mockup
as part of your application.

You may share drafts with us and we are happy to give feedback.

> 2. What kind of contributions are required for the project.

Prior contributions?

You can start by seeing if there is any outstanding issues you might fix
as your contribution.

https://github.com/walterbender/musicblocks/issues/

Do you have projects that you are currently contributing to?

Devin