[Sugar-devel] GSOC 2017 Introduction

pericherla seetaramaraju psramaraju at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 11:34:35 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

My name is Pericherla Seetarama Raju and I am a third year undergraduate
from International Institute of Information Technology, Bangalore, India. I
am an experienced UI/UX developer and I am excited to contribute to this
community through the "Giving Sugar Labs Website a New Look" idea as part
of GSOC 2017 as posted on "https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Summer_of_Code/2017".
I am really enthusiastic to participate in GSOC 2017. My github handle is
@geekrypter and earlier I have created an issue on "
https://github.com/sugarlabs/www-sugarlabs/issues/63" where I have
expressed my interest to contribute. As I proceed, I would love to make my
contributions and post them on the mailing list and the issue thread which
I have created so that I could get valuable feedback from experienced
developers like everyone in this community and would also like to learn
from what the mentors have to say. I apologise for joining the mailing list
late. I look forward for information that would help me move forward and
contribute to this wonderful community.

Some of my technical skills include working with:
Python
HTML
CSS
Javascript
Bootstrap
Django
Jquery
W3.CSS
Material design lite

Some of my well appreciated projects include developing:
IP Assets management system(Ruby on rails, html, css, Bootstrap)(group
project)
Finance management system(w3.css, html, css, php)(group project)
Tourist assistance web application(w3.css, html, css, php)(group project)
Developed other mini individual projects where I had the oppurtunity to
learn the above mentioned skills. I would be uploading the source codes on
my github soon.

Profiles:
https://github.com/geekrypter (For individual projects)
https://github.com/Ramaraju-1996 (For academic and group projects)