[Sugar-devel] [SLOBS] [IAEP] MOTION: French visa for Samson Goddy to attend 10-year Anniversary Scratch Conf / 50-year Anniversary of Logo

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Thu Jun 15 01:20:16 EDT 2017

This thread still refers to Samson Goddy obtaining a visa to attend a
Scratch Conference in Bordeaux France. I still have
no idea how this thread got distracted to discussing details of software
licensing. The primary issue here is whether or not
he can get a visa and can attend the conference.

I realize the issue of 'intellectual property' is serious and worthy of
discussion in its own right, but off topic here, in my opinion.

Tony