[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] MOTION: French visa for Samson Goddy to attend 10-year Anniversary Scratch Conf / 50-year Anniversary of Logo

Samuel Greenfeld samuel at greenfeld.org
Tue Jun 13 14:38:41 EDT 2017

My experience with the SFC is that while they like to do license
enforcement, they are not platform purists.  If you look at the bottom of
sfconservancy.org they have their own social media accounts.

The ".fla" file at least in #4758 actually may be the source code in binary
format.  I do not have access to a copy of Shockwave to verify that.
But without knowing the license for the flash content (unless Samson knows
the source; the README is for a different .fla, and I cannot find it) it is
unclear if the bundle as a whole can be GPL v3 licensed.

I do not recall having an active ASLO account to check the other activity
in question.