[Sugar-devel] GSoC project- Sugar on Raspberry Pi image build

Rishabh Thaney rishabhthaney at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 10:03:08 EDT 2017

Hey eveyone

I've added TurtleBlocks3D to the image build and have also made automatic
login reproducible in my Github repo.
Lightdm.conf gets automatically configured during the build process now.

The latest image build can be downloaded from my Sunjammer page here:
https://people.sugarlabs.org/rishabh/

I've also updated my repo so that it include TurtleBlocks3D in the image
builds, please check it here: https://github.com/Rishabh42/rpi23-gen-image

Known issues:
1. Physics fails to start(known issue)
2. Write activity has a flickering screen

I would love to get a feedback from the community regarding my image builds.

Warm regards

Rishabh