[Sugar-devel] ASLO | Project Feedback

Jatin Dhankhar dhankhar.jatin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 11:16:03 EDT 2017

Hi Everyone,

I am working on aslo-v3 (under the GSOC) along with my mentor Samuel
Cantero and I need feedback from the sugar community .

Github Repo - https://github.com/jatindhankhar/aslo-v3

We have completed a major chunk of backend and transitioned to frontend and
for frontend we are using Bootstrap Material Design. A demo version is
available here http://aslo.jatindhankhar.in:5000/.
We need feedback regarding aslo specially the frontend :D

I wrote a blog post to explain how also works https://jatindhankhar.
in/blog/gsoc-sugar-labs-how-aslo-works/.

Weekly reports can be accessed here https://jatindhankhar.in/posts/ to view
the project growth since it's inception.
If anyone wants to be part of aslo-v3, you are more than welcome

Thanks,
Jatin Dhankhar