[Sugar-devel] How to sign up to Sugar Labs Wiki

Frederick Grose fgrose at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 07:50:52 EST 2017

On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 1:18 AM, Sachithra Dangalla <
sachithradangalla at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm having trouble finding how to sign up to Sugar Labs Wiki[1]. I have
> already signed up for Sugar Activities[2] but I believe Wiki requires a
> different profile. Is that so? If yes how to sign up to it? I tried signing
> up with MediaWiki but I couldn't use the credentials on Sugar Labs Wiki.
>
> [1] - https://wiki.sugarlabs.org/
> [2] - http://activities.sugarlabs.org/
> <http://activities.sugarlabs.org/en-US/sugar/>

​Sorry, we lost but now have replaced these instructions on the wiki login
page,

   - To request a Sugar Labs wiki account, please submit a preferred user
   name and an email address to:*systems @ lists dot sugarlabs dot org*.

​Thanks for your interest, you are helping us already!​

​