[Sugar-devel] Interested in contributing to Sugar Labs

Kartik Gupta kartik13050 at iiitd.ac.in
Fri Jan 27 08:30:33 EST 2017

Hi everyone,

I am a final year B.Tech student doing CSE major from IIIT Delhi. I have
contributed to open source previously and would like to contribute to Sugar
Labs for GSoC 2017. I am proficient in Python and Javascript. Frontend and
Design is my forte and I would like to contribute on the same lines. It
would be great if anyone could help me in setting up the environment along
with some sample bugs that I could work on.

Regards,
Kartik Gupta