[Sugar-devel] Google Summer of Code 2017

Charles ccosse at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 09:59:30 EST 2017

Hello Walter,

I'm new to Sugar but have recently started working on contributions so
Sugarizer and also to Sugar.  I would like to be involved in Sugar's GSOC
this year as a mentor, or other.  I have the experience with Python and
JavaScript, just not with Sugar all this time until now.  What is involved
in being an administrator?

Thanks
Charles Cosse

Linkedin <https://www.linkedin.com/in/charles-cosse> | E-Learning