[Sugar-devel] Flash on OLPC image 13.2.7

Buddhi Tuladhar buddhi.tuladhar at olenepal.org
Tue Jan 3 23:50:07 EST 2017

Hello,

I am trying to run flash plugin run on XO4, Firefox 25 for OLPC image
13.2.7. I downloaded the libflashplayer.so and put it in
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugin and tried to wrap the plugin via *nspluginwrapper*,
so far i am getting this "no appropriate view found for libflashplayer.so"
every time i try to do this. I am doing this according to the instruction
in this link http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Adobe_Flash   . Can i get any links,
instructions, suggestion or any kind of help to run flash player in xo4
OLPC image version 13.2.7 ?? .

Thank you.