[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] Services provided by Sugarlabs - Inventory - Maintainers

Samuel Cantero scanterog at gmail.com
Mon Feb 20 16:09:28 EST 2017

Amnesia and Mothership are being used by ParaguayEduca and are being
managed by Roberto Rodriguez Alcalá. So they're in good hands.

Please, if you're a maintainer of a service and you've found that you're
not being listed as maintainer, reply this thread. Otherwise, we'll assume
that machine/service is not being used and they will be shut down for a
reasonable period of time until someone claim it. Later, machine/service
will be removed.

Best regards,