[Sugar-devel] Guidance for contributing in Sugar Labs

Mann Shah mannshah2712 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 30 13:47:33 EST 2017

Hello,
My name is Mann Shah and I am a first year undergrad student at
DAIICT,Gandhinagar,India.

I have quite lately been interested in contributing towards the open source
organisation and I find your organization the most appropriate one.I
am familiar
with c, java, python and Django. I have done some basic web development
using html and css along with python as back-end.

I request you to please guide me through which projects I can contribute, how
to install your codebase and how to get started to your organisation. I
will also be looking forward to participating in GSoC'18.

Thanking You,
Mann Shah.