[Sugar-devel] Applying for Google code in Mentor

Abhijeet Singh abhijeet40308 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 12:22:37 EST 2017

Hi,

I wanted to apply for Google code-in mentorship under sugar labs
organisation. Actually, i got late due to my end-semester exams. I have
experience in working with python based (django ) web apps and REST API and
front end (jquery and bootstrap).

I have made a few web projects, ( here are a few of them :
https://github.com/abhi40308, currently making my college website in django
) and i have completed various moocs on coursera (some still in running -
learning angular), on front end technologies, bootstrap 4 (with honors),
and python. Here is my linkedin profile with certificates :
https://www.linkedin.com/in/abhijeet-singh-khangarot-7a6792126/

Please consider my request.

Thanks.