[Sugar-devel] Migration from bugs.sugarlabs.org to Github

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Thu Dec 14 14:43:57 EST 2017

No, I don't think our technique is capable of fixing bugs in 0.110.

No, I don't think the XOs will be limited to 13.2.8, and 0.112 is
already available for XOs.

We do seem to be limited as a community in how 0.112 is being tested
to ensure there are no new bugs.

James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/