[Sugar-devel] Want to contribute

Glide abdulsamadaliyu17 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 06:45:23 EST 2017

Hello there Arhant,

Firstly i don't fully understand what you meant by "messed up", it would
help us guide you if you could explain better.

But in regards to the GSOC program, it's open for every university students
and registration starts around march of next year i think.

You could contribute to sugarlabs by checking out our github repos and
contributing code to any place you feel you're capable of.

I hope, that, to some extent answers your question(s).