[Sugar-devel] [IAEP] [SLOBS] Motion 2017-08-10: Sugar Labs Financial Manager to have a monthly compensation

Laura Vargas laura at somosazucar.org
Fri Aug 11 10:49:06 EDT 2017

Hello SLOBS and all!

Motion has already 2 in favor (Samson and Laura) and two against (Walter
and Ignacio).

Please Lionel , Sameer, Adam help us make a decision by stating your vote
or suggesting modifications to the motion.

I propose we start the debate of the base compensation with an amount of
US$100 per month. The main task has been clearly defined as *1 complete
financial report per quarter and it's publication on the Sugar Labs Finance
Wiki page *maximum 30 calendar days after the end of the period.

The next step would be to share with the community an *"open call for
candidates for the Sugar Labs Financial Manager role"*. I volunteer in
advance to give a hand with this.

Regards and cheers,

Laura V

--
Laura V.
* I&D SomosAZUCAR.Org*

“Solo la tecnología libre nos hará libres.”
~ Laura Victoria

Happy Learning!
#LearningByDoing
#Projects4good