[Sugar-devel] [sugarlabs/sugar-toolkit-gtk3] Save As Popup (#327)

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Apr 25 01:27:58 EDT 2017

Your point wasn't clear, and it doesn't test out either.

Browse-200 on Sugar 0.110 does not override the journal entry title if
it has been set by the user, and Utkarsh's patch does not change that.

There is a use case for giving a saved instance a title; which is
where the title that would be used is not satisfactory.

I don't see any evidence before the patch that a user supplied title
is overridden.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.netrek.org/