[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Activities added to GithHub

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Apr 24 05:43:35 EDT 2017

Hi, James

Thanks. I think we are getting to a productive discussion.

I doubt if there are many who have updated the activity.info to link to
a personal repository (not an organization repository). However,
certainly those requests should be honored.

If a developer has his own private (not organization) repository, how do
we handle an issue raised against that activity? I visualize that we
would want to know the version of Sugar on which it was run and the
version of the activity. In that case, an attempt to reproduce the
problem could potentially be made. Going forward, developers only need
to make a commit when they change the version number in activity.info.

Any activity on git.sugarlabs.org that has no later repository on
GitHub or anywhere else should be cloned to GitHub.  This is so that
our Gitorious instance can be decommissioned.

This seems clear. In the case that no repository is visible, should I
proceed as before, making the repository from ASLO?

I had completely missed the chart activity, glad you mentioned it. Help
is a strange case, it is was never submitted to ASLO.

Tony