[Sugar-devel] [ASLO] Activities added to GithHub

Tony Anderson tony_anderson at usa.net
Mon Apr 24 02:46:08 EDT 2017

Apparently my English is a bit garbled. I apologize.

What I am doing is going down the list of activities on ASLO as shown in
download.sugarlabs.org where each activity is given a four digit
'add-on' identification.

There were 137 with repositories already on github. For these, the
needed action had already been taken.

In making repositories for the 71, I created the repository from ASLO.
That was my faux pas. I should have checked git.sugarlabs.org. No harm
is done other than loss of my time.

Implode is one of the 24 with repositories on git.sugarlabs.org. I
intend to delete these 24.

As I understand the git team process, a repository on github is the
'master' and bundles for ASLO will be published from there. A clone of
the master is made by a developer to update the activity and the result
of the work is pushed back for merge. I doubt that anyone advocates a
private copy of one of the pinned repositories as the master so why have
one for an activity.

As I understand it, you believe the  activity repositories should be
added to github/sugarlabs as I have been doing.

Tony