[Sugar-devel] Activities added to GithHub

Ignacio Rodríguez nachoel01 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 22 22:23:10 EDT 2017

I think we should focus on contact the creators of the activities before
moving them -- sugar-activities org basically contains all aslo activities
and nothing else (which can be used in case any activity has no
maintainer/git repository)  --; probably most of the activities are in
git.sugarlabs.org (so we can move them safely).